Add Reply
New Poll

Glitter's A Bitch, Daemey/Arthur
Analysts · 51 Posts
Posted on: Aug 8 2017, 08:02 AM
Played by Allice · 33 years · Drakonrhedi · Analyst - Centurion
There was something slowly growing tiresome to Arthur. He had noticed this once he started his work in the lab amongst his peers. Tapping a few notes on his pad, he addressed one of the other Analysts. “Next we should perform two more tests on the long ranged rockets. They’ve been performing rather excellently but it never hurts to be a bit cautious. If we find there’s nothing wrong then we can go ahead and give the green light on their use.” He looked up from his pad and frowned. The Analyst didn’t seem like she was paying attention. “…did you hear a word I said?” She jumped slightly and looked sheepish causing his eyebrow to twitch slightly in annoyance.

Alright. He’s had enough. Arthur finished up his work in the lab and headed out. He knew exactly who he was going to. Not Cedric. He couldn’t let him hear about how irritating the sparkles had become. Besides, he wouldn’t ever help with the problem. Not if he’s winning. No, he was going to someone else who had a higher chance of solving his little golden dilemma.

With a brisk, business like pace he reached the office he was looking for. He knocked politely then pushed his way inside. “Daemey, I need your help.” He started off bluntly. Best get right to the point with this one. “As you can clearly see, Cedric had a bit of fun with me and while the coloration of my hair itself is fine, it’s these damned sparkles that are the problem.” To punctuate his sentence, he ran his fingers through his hair, causing the sparkles to appear. “They have become a distraction to my coworkers and thus become an annoyance. I believe, since this is Cedric, that he used his magic to do this to my hair. So, I figured you could do something to fix this. I cannot tolerate this further.”
TAGS: @Daemey Zelealem
WC: x
NOTES: The title says it all
table made by opal
Wardens · 7 Posts
Posted on: Aug 8 2017, 12:55 PM
Played by Rydia · 28 years · Warden · Centurion
Daemey was busy. The Warden Centurion had been out on mission earlier and was now taking care of paperwork. She sat at her desk, Her penmanship scrawled neatly over a page, rapidly filling it up. Pausing, she glanced up to type notes into her holopad and then started to scroll through messages and notes and reminders. They were mostly Vanguards asking well… dumb questions. Important to them, but dumb to her. They were questions that the Vanguards should already know the answers to, but apparently didn’t. Mmm… maybe she’d have to write up a refresher class for them. Later though, there were things to take care of. The rest were messages from the council at Dawn and Octavia. Daemey quickly replied to the most important ones and then went back to writing.

She set her pen to the paper when a knock at the door made her pause. What now? “Come in,” she called out without looking up. The person stepped in and got right down to business, asking for her help. She dotted a period and looked up. Her eyes widened a little before they crinkled in restrained laughter as she took in Arthur’s rainbow colored hair. Setting down her pen, she lifted her hand to her mouth and hid a smile behind a soft fist. He ruffled his hair, causing sparkles to floof up and flutter around his head. Daemey's shoulders started shaking in silent laughter.

Waiting for him to finish, Daemey sat patiently before she pushed herself away from the desk, and walked around it to stand in front of him. She reached up, standing on her toes, and ruffled his hair. She smiled and then giggled at the sparkles. Cedric certainly did a good job with this. “He got you good this time around, didn’t he?” She ran her fingers through his hair again, highly amused, and giggled again. “You’d have to give me a little bit, but I could do it. You want to keep the rainbow?” With one last brush through of his hair, she stepped back and grinned up at him.

~~~
Tag:@Arthur Golden
Analysts · 51 Posts
Posted on: Aug 9 2017, 04:15 PM
Arthur had to withhold a sigh at the utter mirth that Daemey had towards his hair situation. He blinked as Daemey had to reach up on her toes to even reach his hair. He wasn’t surprised as he was nearly an entire foot taller than the Warden. He bent down on one knee to allow the smaller woman to ruffle his hair easier without strain. “Well I wouldn’t say that, exactly.” Arthur waved that away. He wouldn’t ever say that Cedric got him better than he did in return to the man.

“Many thanks, Daemey.” He paused at the question. Did he want to keep his hair this color or change it? He rose back up off of his knee and gazed down at his fellow Centurion. “While I don’t mind the rainbow, I think we can both agree that blue is the best color.” Blue is his favorite color. He wouldn’t mind the change in color for a while. “So how about a royal blue?” He suggested. That would be a nice change for a while. One that was hopefully less distracting.

He felt a grin start to form on his face as he thought about another blue haired individual. “Now that I’m here, I would like to get your opinion on how I could….return the favor to Cedric, so to speak. For eating all of my food again.”
NOTES: x
table made by opal
Wardens · 7 Posts
Posted on: Aug 19 2017, 03:12 PM
Played by Rydia · 28 years · Warden · Centurion
Arthur wasn't too thrilled with her reaction, but Daemey didn't care. What else could she do but laugh? His hair was cute and it was quite funny. He knelt down for her so she could reach his hair better. She examined it, trying her best to ignore the sparkles that came with every movement her fingers made through his hair. It was distracting. Ced certainly did a good job with this.

"Wouldn't say that? Oh? Well, I hope you've gotten him back for it."

Arthur stood back up, leaving Daemey to peer up at him. Her hands went down to her hips and her lips quirked up in a smile. The petite woman stepped back to lean against her desk and folded her arms over her chest, "I personally really like purple. It's my favorite. But sure! I could make it blue for you. As for Ced stealing your food." She paused and tapped a finger to her lips. "Mmmm... You could replace the sugar with salt, or add some ridiculously hot pepper, or something like that."

~~~
Tag: @Arthur Golden
Analysts · 51 Posts
Posted on: Aug 19 2017, 06:16 PM
“Of course I did. He might be covering it up with that magic of his but he can’t hide the shame of terribly ugly brown hair.” Arthur grinned. He didn’t mind if no one else saw the work he did on Cedric. The important thing was that the Stalker Centurion knew that his once bright blue hair was now the ugliest shade of brown Arthur found. Or rather, made himself. It was quite a silly question to ask whether he had returned the favor or not. Mostly because the answer was always yes he did.

“Well, I would say that purple is second best for me. It’s rather irrelevant though. Thank you.” He said, giving the woman a half smile. He hummed at her suggestion and nodded. “A good idea, indeed. Hm…have you heard of a thing called Vegemite? If you know of a place that sells it, I would be most grateful if you pointed me in that direction.”

NOTES: x
table made by opal
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

<% theaffs %>
skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland