Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Questions for FAQ
Admin · 283 Posts
Posted on: Jul 1 2017, 10:39 PM
Played by Death · 19 years · Illuminati · Grandmother
[she/her] Look like th
Hey everyone!

This is where you can go to submit your questions for me to answer to the FAQ. I will post to tell everyone when I've answered them.

Now, fire away!
Members · 13 Posts
Posted on: Jul 1 2017, 10:43 PM
Played by Vex · ∞ years · Edgelords Anonymous · Definitely Not a Robot
[HE/THEM]
who's the serial killer, opal

who is it

Wait. What if... we're all the serial killer.

Actually, I do want to know how body disposal works. Is it cremation only, or do some people do burials or what?

Is there a black market for dragon parts, esp for 'natural medicine' and whatnot?

i had another hold on i'll get back to you later
Members · 18 Posts
Posted on: Jul 1 2017, 10:57 PM
Played by · years · ·
Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
What are laws for weapons? Is everyone allowed to have them? or just Dawnguard?

I'm assuming not everyone in Dawn has a holopad, yes?

How are living conditions in Dawn? Anything from squalor to super posh?

What base comforts are there in Dawn? (Things that almost all middle and upper classes would have in their homes)

What are the social classes like in Dawn? More lower class people than the rest of the classes? Is the middle class the largest portion of the civilians? how large is the upper class compared to everyone else?

What defines being part of the upper class? Are they mostly just people who were already a part of the upper class before the crash?

What are some examples of jobs people would have in Dawn?

So there are farmers yes, assuming that they're growing food for Dawn as well as their own villages, how do they protect the large swaths of open land that's needed for crops from behemoths? How would they get it to Dawn?

Besides ships and whatnot, are there any other vehicles? if so, do they run off of electricity or gas (fossil fuels), or something else entirely?

I have more to come
Admin · 283 Posts
Posted on: Jul 1 2017, 11:00 PM
[she/her] Look like th
lovin' these y'all keep 'em comin'
Moderator · 29 Posts
Posted on: Jul 1 2017, 11:17 PM
Played by the Book · 1,000 years · Delicious · Fruit
she/her
How does the money system work? What is the currency, and where?

How long could a dragon-rider pair survive outside the Occular? What is the progression?

These are just because I desire more detail and guidelines:

What are the levels of magic based on experience? I.E. examples of what someone would know at different levels, maybe metal specific.

Similar question for dragon bonds: What are the levels of bond strength?

More to come. Definitely more to come.
Members · 13 Posts
Posted on: Jul 1 2017, 11:17 PM
Played by Vex · ∞ years · Edgelords Anonymous · Definitely Not a Robot
[HE/THEM]
What even is the justice system in Dawn? The villages? Is there a Fallout-esque 'shoot somebody, even if all they did was steal a dirty plate' mentality, or are there laws in place? Is there jailing, or community service, or both? Are the laws interpreted differently between Dawn and the villages? (Also do the villages have a better collective name or nah they can go fuck themselves)

How are legal processes, like marriage, land/business/home ownership, licenses handled? Does anything like a DMV still exist? Did prior personal records from Earth need to be reestablished (such as marriage or ID cards)?

Are there any attempts at domesticating less hungering-of-human-flesh fauna in progress? ahaha do any of those even exist If there aren't known species susceptible, are people looking for any that could be?
Members · 18 Posts
Posted on: Jul 2 2017, 11:13 AM
Played by · years · ·
Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
So there have to be people where their only job is to take care of the Ocular. Would they be Dronkonrhedi, or citizens?
Moderator · 29 Posts
Posted on: Jul 2 2017, 12:16 PM
she/her
What's the school system like? Is there an official one? Post secondary? Vocational? Do the villages have like one-room school type deals?
Admin · 283 Posts
Posted on: Jul 2 2017, 02:00 PM
[she/her] Look like th
Members · 1 Posts
Posted on: Jul 2 2017, 11:20 PM
Played by Monarch · 22 years · THe Gays · The Best
they/them "Halsey is my wife"
where do babies come from???
Admin · 283 Posts
Posted on: Jul 3 2017, 01:22 AM
[she/her] Look like th
Updated with new answers.
Moderator · 29 Posts
Posted on: Jul 6 2017, 08:47 PM
she/her
Travel?! How does it work, in Dawn and outside among the villages. Is it all by foot?
Admin · 283 Posts
Posted on: Jul 8 2017, 01:47 PM
[she/her] Look like th
Answered!
Members · 13 Posts
Posted on: Aug 8 2017, 08:34 PM
Played by The Darkness Within · 21 years · ·
Questions for Opal

What sort of armor do the Slayers wear?

Would it be possible that a) acids would work in an open wound of a Titanothain and b) would a rider be able to have vials of it on his person?

How thick would the hide of a Titanothain be? And the mucuos covers it's entire body?
Members · 18 Posts
Posted on: Aug 19 2017, 12:14 PM
Played by · years · ·
Social media. What would they use for social media? is it like a facebook thing? Snapchat? Twitter?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

<% theaffs %>
skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland