Add Reply
New Poll

50 Shades of Red, Junjie/Vyktore
Seekers · 7 Posts
Posted on: Dec 14 2017, 03:40 PM
Played by Allice · 27 years · Drakonrhedi · Seeker Wing Captain
Junjie was bored.

The words started dancing around on the paper he was trying to read, teasing him with awkward sentences they created through their dance. Apparently they were having more fun than he was! He set down the paper with a sigh, leaning back in his chair. Paperwork was so dull. Why did he even have to bother with paperwork? Oh, right. He was a Wing Captain. “Hoo…” The sound of begrudging acceptance passed through his lips. At least he didn’t accept being Centurion. That would be a pain in his ass. He knew he wasn’t suited for that position at all. He didn’t want that much responsibility.

The Seeker groaned and spun around in his chair. “I’m bored!” He stated, as if saying it out loud would bring something to alleviate said boredom. A minute passed, then another. Junjie finally stood up out of his seat. If there was nothing fun to do in his office, then he’ll just find the fun himself. He walked out of his office, closing it behind him so there wouldn’t be any curious eyes peeking in. Locking it would only do so much since there were a few who could bypass the locks. Oh well.

Walking through the halls, he wondered just what he could do. What were the possibilities? Well, he could bother Crispin. However, his brother seemed to have become mostly immune to his antics by his point. Not only would it not be as fun as he was looking for, he knew his brother would just tell him to get back to work or drag him back to the office himself. He definitely wanted to avoid that from happening. So who could he possibly annoy at this time? His answer came to him in the form of a white haired Apprentice Analyst who was walked down the hall towards him. Perfect!

“Vyktore! Hey, I need to talk to you about something.” He said, walking up to the Apprentice with a concerned look on his face. He heard a few things about how Vyktore was in a relationship with Novice named Ben. How much could he fluster him about that fact, he wondered. “Listen, I know young love is supposed to be all intense and passionate but…I can hear everything from outside your doors.” He said, not lowering his voice at all.

@Vyktore Delaroche
Analysts · 201 Posts
Posted on: Dec 24 2017, 05:38 PM
Played by Opal · 21 years · Drakonrhedi · Apprentice
[he/him] · on six beta blockers and a large iced coffee

Honestly, Vyktore wasn't one for reading fiction, so when he went to the library it was typically either for work or for research to supplement one of his hobbies. (Or for additional recordings of old soap operas.)

Today, he was there for work, downloading papers and records about any research done on diseases of the natural Altayr ecosystem. It was important to see what other people had, after all, and maybe if the Drakonrhedi still had samples he could refine the strains and add them to the weapon he was working on. After a few hours of searching, he had a few promising papers and reports that would hopefully lead him to new advancements.

After downloading them onto his holotab, he stopped by the book section and picked up a book on old Japanese patterns in knitting to test out on another sweater for Ben. He was going to make that boy oodles of sweaters. And then he'd steal them back once Ben had worn them enough that they smelled like him, wear them until the smell wore off, and then give them back. He just needed to get enough made that he could start a rotation, so he always had at least one sweater that was both wonderfully cuddly and smelled like his boyfriend.

With those two objectives complete, Vyktore left the library, unlocking his holotab and flicking through his to-do list. He still had a lot of research to get done by the end of the day, and during the breaks while he was waiting for reactions to occur he could probably get through a good chunk of the papers.

“Vyktore! Hey, I need to talk to you about something.”

He didn't look up. He recognized the voice, but only offered a disinterested "mm" as Junjie came up and walked beside him.

“Listen, I know young love is supposed to be all intense and passionate but…I can hear everything from outside your doors.”

Vyk didn't bother to hide the flicker of annoyance on his face, and he couldn't hide the hint of color beginning on his cheeks. Not another person here to tease him. As if he didn't get enough of this from Cedric already. "Get earplugs," he said, "And a day job. Certainly you could be making yourself at least... vaguely useful somewhere, instead of just an utter waste of Drakonrhedi supplies?"

He continued to walk, keeping up a brisk pace and not bothering to even glance over at Junjie. He had shit to do. He wasn't here for this.
Seekers · 7 Posts
Posted on: Jan 10 2018, 10:59 AM
Played by Allice · 27 years · Drakonrhedi · Seeker Wing Captain
Someone was defensive about their relationship. As harsh as Vyktore’s words were, it was rather sweet he was so defensive. Junjie wouldn’t back down now, not that he knew he could get to him as indicated with the slight blush. “Ouch. Don’t be so icy, Vyk! You’ll make me start to think you don’t like me very much.” Junjie stated, placing a hand over his heart. “I’m just letting you know as obviously I’m not the only one that hears every…ah, “activity” shall we put it.” He said, keeping up with Vyktore as they walked. “There were a few others, who I won’t name for their privacy, have come up to me with the same sort of concern. So, y’know, I understand young lovers can get all heated but cool down a smidgen.”

All the while he was subtly watching Vyktore’s expression. He had a goal here and it was to embarrass the younger man as much as he could. Of course, he also didn’t want to overdo it. Perhaps he’ll go just as far as he needed to go. He knew he was annoying but he would argue there’s an art to being just annoying enough to not get social isolated. “Oh! While I’ve got you here, I do want to ask you a few things as the concerned adult that I am.” He continued cheerily. “Are you using protection? It’s very important, y’know. Along with that, do you know how to properly use protection?” He asked as if it was just as casual as asking how the weather is.

@Vyktore Delaroche
sorry it's short! I lost muse halfway through '^^
Analysts · 201 Posts
Posted on: Jan 13 2018, 06:36 PM
Played by Opal · 21 years · Drakonrhedi · Apprentice
[he/him] · on six beta blockers and a large iced coffee

“Ouch. Don’t be so icy, Vyk! You’ll make me start to think you don’t like me very much.”

Vyk scoffed. He knew it was facetious, yes, but he wasn't about to pass up a shot. "What was your first clue? You amaze me yet again. I thought I had truly plumbed the depths of your lack of awareness. But you've really outdone yourself in ineptitude here--congratulations are in order, for reaching such vast incompetence."

“I’m just letting you know as obviously I’m not the only one that hears every…ah, “activity” shall we put it. There were a few others, who I won’t name for their privacy, have come up to me with the same sort of concern. So, y’know, I understand young lovers can get all heated but cool down a smidgen.”

His eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly. What? That didn't actually make any sense, now that he thought about it. He lived in a most-deserted quarter of the Ocular. He lived specifically away from people--he'd had Cedric assign him to a section that was very far from the people that Vyk so detested. His only neighbors were Ben and that Stalker Apprentice asshole that he was pretty sure Ben got into fistfights with. And besides, Vyk's past activities of getting drunk nightly and shouting loudly at bad reality shows were far louder, and far more obnoxious, than any makeout session with Ben had been. If people had an issue with his loudness, they would've gotten fed up a long time ago, way before he got together with Ben.

Any scrap of credibility that Junjie had, both now and in general, went out the window. Vyk kicked himself for not realizing it earlier. Not only was this nothing more than a trick, it wasn't even a well-thought-out one. It might've worked, but Junjie had reached too far.

"Mmm. Remind me why I care about what others think?"

“Oh! While I’ve got you here, I do want to ask you a few things as the concerned adult that I am. Are you using protection? It’s very important, y’know. Along with that, do you know how to properly use protection?”

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Don't treat me like a child. I'm not much younger than you, and evidently much more mature." Besides, this only showed even further how little Junjie actually knew--he and Ben weren't even close to being ready for that, and neither had they gotten near it in the past. "Go bother someone else. You can't even get a damn prank right--you obviously have no idea where I live, or what the state of my relationship is. Good job, you've just fucked up your own gig, you dunce." However, Junjie had succeeded in some regard--he'd managed to get under Vyk's skin. Maybe for the wrong reasons, but he had succeeded--Vyk was flush with anger.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

<% theaffs %>
skin by luna @ caution/shine. code script by jawn @ back to neverland